Wednesday 20 November 2013

Original Ideas Statement

In my magazine, I will be including both music and fashion. These are topic areas that appeal to my target audience of 16-19 year old females. My audience would be interested in the new trends and fashions, but also the new releases of music. However, there is a vintage aspect to their personalities, so there will be a ‘roll back’ area of the magazine, which has old bands and artists that my target audience would be interested in- for example, The Beatles. Likewise, the fashion that is included will be high-street fashion that is affordable. This is because, my audience will most likely be in further education, so would not be able to afford expensive designer branded clothing. Also, due to the fact that the audience will be in further education, my magazine will be used as an escape from their hectic lives, and college work. The type of music that I will cover in my magazine will be slightly alternative, main stream music, which people of this age group would enjoy listening to. There will be the music charts included in my magazine, as 16-19 year olds are interested in knowing what is popular and they like being in the know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment